Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Psalm 34:1 ~ I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth!




I Love hymns! 

I love music and love to have it playing always in our home! Lately I have been in a desire to have hymns playing! Sometimes they speak straight to you soul!  I do like other forms of worship music, that can relate to my walk with Christ, but sometimes the simpleness and age ole Hymns are what the soul needs. So, I wanted to share with you some of my favs and how I desire to have the words of worship hidden in my heart along with the Word of God! 
This couple has been blessing us with great strong songs that speak the word and character of our God and King! 
But some of you may not know of them so I wanted to share! You have heard of 'In Christ Alone' but they have so many more great songs of praise! These are great songs to memorize and sing to your littles! (if I can do it, so can you! I can not carry a tune!) But to this day if I have them playing in the car my oldest will fall asleep fast! ~ no lie! I showed this to a girlfriend on the way back form the beach one time when they needed to rest, after they had fought sleep for a while I started these hymns playing and they were all out and it wasn't through the first song! And every once and a while I will hear them singing them on their own! May you also find rest in their music! 


Find a Good Pandora station and have it playing! Find a love for the hymns of the faith and keep them in your mind and heart! I love knowing the songs sung at church, not to be boastful but to be able to sing the words from my heart! and I pray that your church still incorporates the hymns in your worship set!  Buy a hymnal and have it out in your house. Study it with the scriptures, You will might be surprised how many are straight from the scriptures! ~ I know my kids always are! Just the other day my 4 yr old asked, "Momma, what is so amazing about grace?" What a great way to open his eyses to the gospel!  

That brings me here... for y'all  that have little ones, Buy these cds or find a  great Pandora station! (we like the, "Jesus loves me and Cedarmount kids") but plant these seeds in not just your heart but also your littles! 
Psalm 34:1 ~ I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall  continually be in my mouth!


No comments:

Post a Comment